BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Losing My Best Friend

On 9th August 2009, the date that i will never forget throughout my life... this is the gloomy date that i ever face...on this date, i lose my best friend in the world. Seem like it is very toughness things to accept that. His name is Mohamad Azri B. Johari. Along i know him, he is very happy go lucky person, kind hearted, good son and brothers, also good friends and the simple word that i can describe about him is, he is like an angel. Actually until this day, i still do not believe he is already passed away. I think not only me, all his friends will say the same things. This is because too many memories that he left behind with us. All of you must want to know why he can die is it? Let me story it first.... He is just starts his new life as a university students at Ipoh, Perak. Seem like he already achieve his dream to enter University. I am very proud of him. One night, he is going out with his friend. At one junction, they had an accident. My friend’s head crash with divider of the road. He was hospitalized and collapse. Wan paq inform me that his condition become worst because his heart cannot pump the blood to his head.. Wan Paq asked me to recite Yassin for Bob. At that time, i pray to Allah to give the best solution for Bob. In my pray, i wish “If die is the best way for him to release him from suffer, just take his life away and if life is better for him, make him get well soon...Aminnnn”. At around 4 a.m, i got a massage from my mother. In that message, it is sounds like this “adik, Bob dah meninggal”....Allahuakhbar.....at that particular time, i feel like am i dreaming? I hope all this just a dream. Tears start falling from my eyes...i’m crying at tymah’s shoulder... It is very hard for me to accept it because for me he is too young to die and i just on the phone with him about a weeks before...Seem like it is just a joke...But, from that i start to realize that, young or old is not the matter of life... Allah may take our life anytime he wants. Behind this also i know that Allah hears my pray and Allah loves him more than i do... One thing about him that i will never forget is he doesn’t like eats laksa. This is because he sees laksa like a maggot. What’s make me feel guilty after his death is i do not know the last word that he trying to tell me when the last time he’s calling me. A week before he die, he just called me. Like usual, he is always with his joke. He is trying to tease me and ask forgiveness from my mother because he didn’t inform my mother about he will further his study at Ipoh. He also story about his feelings. He is very happy because at last his ambition to be a teacher will achieve because he’s taking degree in education. Before this, everything that he do and everywhere he go he will come and see my mother first. But, for this time it is different. He does not tell my mother and me about he will further his study at University in Ipoh. I just got to know from Wan Paq. When he‘s calling me, the network coverage at my house do not very good. So, i tell him to hang off the phone and just text me. Unbelievable, he refuses to do that. He keeps calling until i do not pick up the phone and then he just stops calling me. Because of that i do not know what are the things that he wants tell me. If i got a chance to scroll back to that time, i will call him back and say that i love him so much because he is my best friend that i ever had. He is the one who will care about me always. When I’m going back to my hometown, he will visit me and make me happy when I’m in sad. He is also the one who always asking about my problem and come out with possible solutions. Now, i do not know with whom i should share all my problems and my hurt...all this just with the guy name Bob...To the other friends, i didn’t mean that all of you not are the good person for me to share all those things but the fact is i’m just feel comfortable to share with him. That’s why i do not know with whom i feel better to tell about my problem...Bob....your name will always in my mind and in my heart. Wish you peace at there and may Allah bless you. Al-Fatihah.......

0 comments: