BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Need Of Friends


We used to hear the phrase “there many friends to laugh together with us but there are a very small group of friends that will stay together with us when we sad”. When i was just 9 years old, i keep thinking about that whether it is true or not. I believe that i am a girl that very happy go lucky and friendly. I can mingle with new friends easily. I think all people that ever know me will say the same thing. Ops...sound like i proud of myself. But that is something that makes me difference with the other people. Life in this world just like search something without we know the end of that. It is just like me which is my journey now is to find best friend that can cry with me when i sad, can be with me when i need them and can recite Al- Fatihah to me when i die. Seems like i am a demanding person but that is what i need from the person who i called as friend. People always said it is hard to find friends like that. But for me i am lucky because i believe that i already have that kind of friends. Their names are Allahyarham Muhammad Azri b. Johari (Bob), Mohd Syazwan b. Jaafar (Wan Paq), Effendy b. Ismail (Fendy), Mohd Khairul Azhar b. Mohd Othman (At Short), Norhazwani Aziz (Wani lalat), Mohd Hafiz Asyraf b. Rosli (Hapiz), Fatimah bt. Zainal Azmin (Tymah), Siti Syuhaida bt. Mohd Shukor (Syusyui), Nor Hafidzah bt. Kamis (Fizah), Nur Liyana bt. Che Mohd Nor (Yana CMN) and Nur Alia bt. Mohd Othman (Alia). All this guys makes me feeling that i am a special girl in the world. Actually Fendy, Wan Paq, At Short, wani lalat and Allahyarham Bob are my friends at my hometown. We are known since we are in secondary school. How can i be friends with them? Hurm....i also wonder about that. Actually i also do not know how come we can be close together but i believe that all this thing happen because of destiny. While how i can be friends with tymah,syusyui,fizah, alia, yana cmn and hapiz?hurm...this is because i enter this lovely college (KPMIM). Grateful to Allah S.W.T because give me special friends like them... Feel so special to have them as my friends. To all my bff, thanks for giving me the opportunity to be friends with you all..

1 comments:

aLya said...

i like ur page..im really appreaciate that..hope we will belong together..luve u..mmuahx2..btw..nice blog..=)